Baby Braden Petska

Monday, October 02, 2006

We're Home....AGAIN!!!

Hello,
Braden and I just got home about an hour ago from the hospital. We were unsure if the doctors were going to release today or tomorrow.....today it is :-) It looks like the stomach bug that got him last week is now gone - he's eating great, no temp, and no more diarrhea. Thanks for all of your prayers and positive thoughts during this unexpected bump in the road. We're so thankful that it was only a virus afterall and nothing major that involved surgery, etc.

Love,
Steph, Rich, and Braden

PS...we'll continue to blog while we are at home, so check in every now and again if you'd like :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are home again. Let's pray that there aren't anymore bumps in the road ahead. Take care.

Teri Jahnke

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! I don't think anything can make a mom or dad worry more than when their little one isn't feeling 100%. So glad to hear that you three are at home again and that Baby B is back to eating well!

Take care!
Jenny (Bonnie's daughter)

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeeaaaahhh! We are so glad that you are home again where you belong! Jonah,Justin and I prayed really hard last night- we prayed that God would wrap His arms around that sweet baby until he was ready to come home- I think it worked. :)
I would love to come to visit once all is well again- I have another gift - aren't babies fun! (better you than me) Ray is STILL out of town, but he sends his love!

P.S.- GO BEARS!

Love, The Braden bunch

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOME SWEET HOME ! ! ! Those are such comforting sounds to hear. Glad you are there. There is nothing like home, which wraps its arms around you with such warmth. Little Braden will florish with that warmth and love. I can hardly wait to see him. I know that when you do come to Munising, you will see lines of people for miles patiently waiting to get their arms around Braden. Hey, we could do a lottery - hee-hee-hee.

I am here when you need.

My love, prayers and thoughts,
Pat

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are home! You are in my prayers and thoughts daily.
Nancy Valentin

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home