Baby Braden Petska

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Houston....The Eagle has Landed!!!

We are home.

He made it all the way into town before he started fussing. It was feeding time of course.

I will put some new "home" pics up later on today.

In terms of visitors:

You can't be sick, or have been around someone that has recently been sick. Braden has not and will not receive any immunizations until after his second surgery. Even a common cold will possibly put him back in the hospital if he loses weight or dehydrates.

You are welcome to come over, give us a call and let us know, and please use good judgment about his health concerns too.

Thanks,
Rich

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie and Rich,
I am so happy to hear that you are home. I have been reading your blogs everyday and have been praying for all of you. You are going to be a very special and close family with all that you have been through. Keep the faith and hopefully get some sleep now that you have Braden 24/7!!!

Cindy Ewert

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph and Rich,

I am very happy to hear that you at home. What a joy I'm sure it is you. You have been in my prayers everyday and on my churches pray list also. Your little one is such a cutie that you will enjoy for a long time to come.

Take care,

Teri Jahnke

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, Steph and Braden,

Your wonderful news was the best news I've heard in a long long time. HOME, there is no way I can understand what this means to you all. I can try to imagine and I'm sure it doesn't even come close to how your hearts and minds are bursting with joy.

You all are such incredible people. A wonderful role model to us all. May sun always shine upon your path.

My thoughts, love and prayers,
Pat

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home