Baby Braden Petska

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'll Just Have to Wait

This pic, although it is scanned and not the best quality, is my all time favorite of B. It captures his innocence, wit and love of sweets. He is in mid-chew of a brownie at G'pa Greg's birthday party. It was one of our last photos taken of B, and a moment I wasn't there to witness. These sunglasses are owned by a friend of Cousin Natalie's. They were just lying on the table, and B put them on and had this look on his face like he wanted to say, "What...who...me? What are you looking at? What's so funny?" I hang it on the fridge to remind me of his charm and character - oh what laughter he brought and still brings to my life.

I will leave you with a link to another song from Steven Curtis Chapman's album, Beauty Will Rise. You'll have to copy and past this: http://popup.lala.com/popup/576742244720246413
You can search this song, "Just Have to Wait" if you can't get the link to work.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...and praying.

Jen Sadowski

9:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Dennis Eisele said...

I've been thinking of your families so much lately. My heart breaks for each of you. I feel so lucky to have developed a special relationship with B. There are so many things I see daily that remind me of him and bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with me and all who follow your blog. Through all who knew him, his legacy will continue forever! Praying for continued healing, understanding, and peace.
Love & Blessings,
Lisa

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jer, Kari, Alayna-Maria said...

Praying... for tonight and tomorrow to not come or hurry by, I cannot choose which is better.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you tonight and every night.
In peace,
Lori Ray and family

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you....praying for you too!
with love,
Mia

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers as always.
Kathy J.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Erika Slager said...

Praying for you to try and get through tonight, tomorrow and the days ahead.
Love, Erika

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Rich, and Owen. May you feel Braden's presence tonight, tomorrow, and every day thereafter.
Jenny Andres

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home