Baby Braden Petska

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good Morning

Happy Birthday Braden....3 weeks old today :-) I'm just heading over to the hospital for the day. I called the hospital this morning, and he had a really good night. I was able to rock him to sleep last night before I left :-)

Speech services will be coming today at Braden's feeding time to help him eat. I'm very excited to see how they help with this.

That's all for now. I'll post later today to update on how feeding time went with speech services.

Love,
Steph

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, what amazing news to hear from the past few hours, CONGRATULATIONS!! Braden is such a miracle baby how lucky are we to have in our family? Someone to look up to already..Amazing!
Thank you for sharing that beautiful picture of the three of you. Your smiles along tell us all that things are looking up for you. We will continue to pray and your family never leaves our thoughts..Have a great day and much love to you, Sara

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich and Steph,
It's really heart warming to hear how much improvement has been made this week. Last week at this time things seemed pretty scary, but now it sounds like things are going very well. It's very inspirational for me and everyone else reading I'm sure. I'm really happy to hear things are going well and look forward to hearing how things are next week at this time, I'm sure it will be a whole new world for you and your family.

Best of wishes,

Dr.Mike

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home