Baby Braden Petska

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Dear B,
Happy Easter my little man. I'm sure your Easter basket was full of little bunnies and daffodils as you helped to spread the sunshine today. We left you Handy Manny bubbles and imagined you with us so many times. Today was Owen's first Easter, and he enjoyed all of his Easter treasures, especially his new books. He got a lady bug kite in his basket - we'll be sure to fly it nice and high so you can see us when we fly it. He's crawling all over and loves to walk when you hold him by his fingertips. He's eating so much now and has 6 teeth. I can almost hear the laughter the two of you would create. Oh how we miss you...we miss your big smile and how you'd squint your eyes and say "cheese," the way you'd rub and itch your nose (all the time), how you'd sing your silly songs, your laughter and how you'd stomp your feet when you got really excited, and how you'd show us what good manners are at the age of 2...."Excuse me, I burped" or "That was a really big tooter."

Tonight we sang "Old McDonald" to Owen for the first time. We miss you to pieces pal....

Holding you closer than ever to our hearts,
Your Mama, Dadda, and Owen

3 Comments:

Blogger Jer, Kari, Alayna-Maria said...

While we hunted eggs on Sunday I thought of you...watching Layna I imagined you must be missing your B, somwhere not far away in that moment. As I always do I asked him to give you a sign.
Hugs and prayers as you make your way past your first year mark Steph....
Kari

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys always and continued prayers for peace and strength.

Bridget

10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

[hugs] ... yeah. [hugs]

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home