Baby Braden Petska

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!





I thought so much about this blog post....what would I say, what could I say to reflect on my first Mother's Day? So, tonight, I will speak from my heart. Honestly, I can't even believe that this day and myself co-exist. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream....can the happiest baby in the world really be mine? In one tiny moment, our lives completely changed, yet we wouldn't change one single second. I think, I feel, and I love so differently. It's a feeling that's indescribable. I often think back and reflect on those first few months of Braden's life and wonder, how did we do it? Sometimes, I'm still not sure, but I do know that we're here, Braden is doing phenomenal, and for the time that God has given us with him, we cherish every moment. To all of you mothers and mom-to-be's, I hope you've enjoyed not only today but everyday with your kiddos! To all of the nurses, last Sunday was National Nurses Day. I can't begin to tell all of you who have touched our lives, how much we think of you. Thank you for being such a special part of our lives!

Love Steph
P.S. Braden Update: Still holding at 7 teeth; soooooo close to crawling and pulling up to standing; wants to say "cat", but is only getting the "kkkkkkkkkkkk" down!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph,

What a sweet day it must have been for you! You two have such an amazingly, strong, happy baby because he takes after his mommy and daddy. Happy First Mother's Day! Give that peanut a big hug and kiss from me and my boys.

Love...Jenny from MA

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like being a Mom
Happy First Mother's Day !
Kathy Nolen

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys-

We miss you! Summer is coming so we'll have to plan some fun stuffwhile you're off school!!

Love, The Braden Bunch

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home