Baby Braden Petska

Sunday, May 06, 2007

From Auntie Marci






Greetings all.....I was able to come down and visit Braden this weekend. Gosh he has changed so much since the last time I saw him. He now has 7 teeth and is movin' around like crazy. I got to babysit him on Friday while mama and daddy were at work. Let's just say that by the time mama got home from work Auntie Marci needed a nap! Kids are a lot of work!
On Saturday we attended a birthday party for cousin Nathan......16 kids under the age of 5 was enough birth control for me....whew!
Going home is going to be tough.......just seeing the biggest smile on his face when I go into his room when he wakes up after a nap, and watching him make a mess with his food all over his face when he eats. I will miss this. Now I know why Steph wants to just press "pause" on this stage of his life. But she can have all the poopy diapers ;-)
Well, it's about that time.....
Signing off now,
Auntie Marci

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Just got back from being away for 7 wks, and such an amazing change. Although, I do have to say that him being cute as every has not changed. What a doll baby. I am so excited for you and your family. Having children is the best thing in the whole world. They spread such joy and delight.

Am so glad to hear you are all doing well.

In my thoughts and prayers,
Pat

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Steph! Hope you're enjoying your little man and all is well!
Jenny A.
4 West RN

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home