Baby Braden Petska

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A note from mom.....

Hello everyone,
I know that Rich just updated everyone, and now I want to add a little something.....
As the knot in my stomach loosens, I just want to say how amazed I am at the strength Rich and I have found throughout all of this. I truly believe that God blessed us with our little angel knowing that we would find the strength in our faith, in each other, and in all of you to help our little man fight like a champ. Reading the comments and e-mails you write bring smiles to our faces, tears to our eyes, and joy throughout the day. For those of you who are in the Munising area, Pastor Lynn is putting together a prayer service this evening at the Eden Lutheran Church at 7:00pm for Braden. Thank you Pastor for putting this together. My dad and sister will be in attendance.....my mom is still down here with us.

We will probably post later this afternoon/evening.

Thanks again for all of your positive thoughts and prayers.
Love to all of you,
Steph

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for you guys. I am so happy to keep hearing such positive news! What a little fighter... and angel.

Love, Melissa and family

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,
Just wanted to let you know that myself and Allison are reading your updates and praying too!!

Sounds like you have a real fighter there. God's blessings to all of you there!

Love Georgie

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A note from mom..." calling you mom has such a good ring to it...you are an amazing one too!! I'm continuing to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. So good to hear he is such a fighter. What an amazing little boy to endure what he has the first week of his little life.

Love, Heidi

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jodi Ivanchenko said...

Awesome News! I was so happy to hear how he did through the night. You guys are so strong and are wonderful parents! I absolutely can not wait to meet him and see you! We are still praying for all of you! Jodi

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many prayers and blessings to all of you. Hearing of Braydens condition has brought back many memories of sugeries in the past on our little angel. Medicine has come along way since 1981. It is wonderful that you can keep people posted through this blog.(Aunt Chris told us here at the CU about it. Again many prayers to all. Margi Beauchaine

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such sood news!!! He is a fighter! The love and prayers will keep coming from this way. You two are amazing parents! Love and prayers. Sandy

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home